INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE
The Internal Complaint Committees constituted as follows –
|Sr.No||Name of Staff||Post||Contact No.|
|Prof. Dr. Mrs. Joshi Rashmi Ramesh||Presiding Officer||9623230231|
|Mrs. Gaikwad Sumitra Balasaheb||Member (E&TC)||9767809196|
|Ms. Daunde Poonam Dilip||Member (Elect)||7028440866|
|Ms. Nagare Jyoti Pandurang||Member (Lib)||9763846069|
|Ms. Ushir Vaishali Popat||Member (Mech)||7040167624|
|Mr. Lachake Mukesh||Member (NGO)||9270510335|
|Ms. Vadangale Nikita Vikas||Student (E&TC)||9075747898|
|Ms. Lokhande Madhuri Arun||Student (Mech)||7769020361|
|Ms. Sathe Anuja Ashok||Student (Comp)||8668217501|
Roles and Responsibilities of committee member is given below –
- A committee for Prevention and Redressal of Sexual Harassment of women at work place.
- This Committee works for women’s & girl student’s grievances in case of any complaint received.
- Awareness of Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) trough website, prospectus, brochures, Board in college campus.
- Awareness of Gender sensitivity in college campus.
- Conduction of programs concerning women’s welfare.
- Deal with the cases of Gender discrimination/Sexual Harassment.
- Committee in charge should conduct the meeting regularly and report to the undersigned.