Vision and Mission
About Training & Placement Cell
The Central Placement Cell of SNDCOE&RC was setup in 2006. Since then the cell has grown by leaps and bounds , Since from its inception time, it has been able to convince the top corporate houses & Multi-National companies for the recruitment of the graduating students in engineering and MBA. The Institute conducts rigorous Pre-Placement Training Programmes for our students to make them Industry-ready throughout the academic year.
The Institute has partnered with firms to provide the best platforms in the industry to our students. The Institute has tied-up with learning centers & bodies, to improve the students’ communication & soft skills. The Institute have also in-house training experts, to train the students in Aptitude, Critical Reasoning, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Technical and HR Interview skills. The faculty members of CDC from varied streams are conducting in-house pre-placement training programmes consists of written tests and personal interviews. The already placed graduating students, who are acting as placement volunteers, regularly conducts written tests both on General Aptitude & Technical know-how, Group Discussions & Personal Interviews for the juniors at college campus.
In consonance with the above, Cell has the following goals:
- To disseminate knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial theory and practice through lectures activities and workshops.
- To collaborate with similar bodies in other B-schools & technology institutes to accomplish the objectives.
- To seek tie-ups with Non-profit Entrepreneurial organizations connecting e-cell to global network of entrepreneurs.
- To create a strong network of successful entrepreneurs who would like to guide budding entrepreneurs.
- Starting Innovation incubation center
- Starting Campus Companies
- Ecosystem for early stage entrepreneurs “ STARTUPS”
Training & Placement Cell Committee:
|1.||Dr S V Sadhwani||Head, Training & Placement Cell|
|2.||Prof Vivek Kulkarni||Training & Placement Officer|
|3.||Prof Santosh Dharam||T & P Coordinator Mechanical Engineering|
|4.||Prof K P Gaikwad||T & P Coordinator E & TC Engineering|
|5.||Prof M. Shrinath||T & P Coordinator Electrical Engineering|
|6.||Prof Roshan Pandav||T & P Coordinator Computer Engineering|
|7.||Prof Arun Waghmare||T & P Coordinator IT Engineering|