The counseling cell is constituted as follows –
|Sr.No||Name of Staff||Post||Department|
|Prof. Jamdhade C.G.||In charge||App.Sci|
|Dr. Ubale V.N||Member||MBA|
|Prof. Londhe V.D.||Member||Mech|
|Prof. Gaikwad K.P||Member||ETC|
|Prof. Gawande Y.B||Member||Civil|
|Miss. Khemanar K.N||Member||Electrical|
|Miss. Bhoir K.A.||Member||IT|
The Roles and Responsibilities of the committee is as follows –
- Counseling cell must visit to hostel for observing students activities and discuss with students about their problems.
- Counseling committee allows students to effectively deal with problems and issues before they become unmanageable.
- Arrange the professional counselor through ant ragging cell or grievance redressal cell.
- Keep the record of visit at hostels.
- Counseling cell try to counsel the students through tutors and solve their problems.
- Take feedback from students about their academic and other issues.
- Counseling empowers students with enhanced ability to solved problems. Make decisions and deal more effectively with their personal situations.
- Helps students to alleviate distress, enhance wellness, utilizing their best potentials and facilitate the achievements.
The process is confidential expect in a condition where disclosure is necessary to protect a students.