GOVERNING BODY COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Governing Body Members Name||Profession||Post|
|1||Hon. Narendra Bhikaji Darade||President J.E.S||Chairman|
|2||Hon. Laxman Bhikaji Darade||Secretary J.E.S||Member|
|3||Hon. Rupesh Laxman Darade||Director J.E.S||Member|
|4||Member Secretary||AICTE Nominee||Member|
|5||Dr. Vishwasrao B. Gaikwad||University Nominee||Member|
|6||Mr. Shripad Kulkarni||Industrialist||Member|
|7||Dr. Ramesh S. Kalkotwar||Educationalist||Member|
|8||Joint Director||DTE Nominee||Member|
|9||Dr. Pawan C. Tapre||Faculty Member||Member|
|10||Prof. D.P. Kshirsagar||Registrar||Member|
|11||Dr. Dinkar M. Yadav||Principal||Member Secretary|
The objectives of the committee is as follows
- To develop a system for improving the academic and administrative performance of the institution,
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- To prepare the perspective plan.
- To look after budget allocation.
- To start new courses.
- To develop system to enhance day to day working (Ex. SMS & Feedback).
- To promote research activities by organizing workshop / seminar /conference
- To promote the students for participating in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
To incorporate necessary amendments done in rules & regulations of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Maharashtra / AICTE / SPPU / Institute by appointing committees like Anti-ragging Committee, Internal Complaint Committee, Reservation grievances committee, Counseling Cell, Student Welfare Cell. Organization of alumni meet, IIR meets & parent meets.