The admission process for Direct Second Year Engineering for the AY 2020-21 will be start soon. The details for the same will be available on DTE portal: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html
|ELIGIBILITY||GENERAL CATEGORY||RESERVED CATEGORY|
|Diploma in Engineering / Technology approved by DTE||Minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for final year.||Minimum 45 % marks in aggregate for final year.|
- SSC (10th) Mark list. (HSC (12th) Mark list if applicable)
- Final year Diploma Mark lists.
- Leaving Certificate of Diploma
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
Additional documents required for the Reserved Category candidates:
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (Except SC and ST)
The updated information for the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Process will be display shortly.