Equal Opportunity Centre
Objectives of the Equal Opportunity Centre
- To promote the equality among all and eliminate the discrimination or harassment.
- To adopt and implement harmonized guidelines and space standards for a barrier free built environment for all.
- To identify the issues in the campus and to provide an enabling and non-discriminative environment for all.
- To disseminate the information related to schemes, programs, notifications/memoranda, office orders of the Govt., related to welfare of target groups from time to time.
- To promote diversity and inclusive practices on campus and provide the underprivileged groups with adequate opportunities.
- Safeguard the interest of students without any prejudice to their caste, creed, religion, language, ethnicity, gender and disability.
- To create an atmosphere of equal opportunity through awareness generation programmers.
- To expedite legal redressal in matters of violation of equal opportunity.
|Member of the Committee
|Dinakar Manik Yadhav
|Hon. Vice Principal/Head of Faculty/Head of Office/Others
|Mr.Kshrirsagar Dattatray Popat
|Student Welfare Officer
|Abhale Babasaheb Annasaheb
|Techer Reprentative (Male)
|Ansari Ubaidurrahman Salik Ahmed
|Techer Reprentative (Female)
|Narode Priyanka Prakash
|Specialist Guide/Social/Worker/Counseling Officer