COLLEGE EXAMINATION COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Name of Staff||Post||Department|
|1.||Dr. Yadav D. M.||Chairman||Administration|
|2.||Prof. Sanap S. T.||College Examination Officer||Civil|
|3.||Prof. Kasliwal S. S.||Assistant College Examination Officer||Civil|
|4.||Prof. Ghodake A. P.||Member||Mech.|
|5.||Prof. Shejwal C. K.||Member||Electrical|
|6.||Prof. Pote R. K.||Member||Civil|
|7.||Mr. Manish Khaire||Clerk||Office|
Role and responsibility of CEO and Examination in Charge are Given Below
College Examination Officer will work as Custodian during the Theory exams of the University.
- Guide the exam section to conduct the University exams smoothly as per the regulations by the University.
- The execution of the work related to various circulars received from the University within the time limit.
- To guide the students appearing for University exams.
- To monitor the financial support received from the university and the expenditure incurred thereof and to submit the audited report to the University time to time.
- Monitoring the exam stationeries received from the university and records of its uses and submits the report of the same to University.
- Report the malpractices during the examination if any to the University.
- To guide and monitor the conduction of practical and theory exams as per the schedule of University exams.
- To execute the orders/circulars received from the controller of exams (SPPU) on time and take necessary actions.