|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|01||Dr. D. M. Yadav||Principal|
|02||Prof. B. A. Abhale||Students Development Officer(SDO)|
|03||Prof. V. R. Thakare||NSS Program Officer|
|04||Class Representative (CR)|
|1||Gaikwad Hrushikesh Vitthal||SE Mechanical Engineering|
|2||Jadhav Roshan Prakash||TE Mechanical Engineering|
|3||Jorwar Hrushikesh Dileep||BE Mechanical Engineering|
|4||Sonawane Om Subhash||SE Electrical Engineering|
|5||Khan Tabassum Aqeel||TE Electrical Engineering|
|6||Ahire Priyanka Ashok||BE Electrical Engineering|
|7||Pardeshi Karansingh Ajaysingh||SE Civil Engineering|
|8||Deshmukh Ujjwal Shivajirao||TE Civil Engineering|
|9||Thombare Preeti Baburao||BE Civil Engineering|
|10||Bilware Aditya Rajendra||SE Computer Engineering|
|11||Madhavai Sapna Madhav||TE Computer Engineering|
|12||Bornare Shraddha Pradip||BE Computer Engineering|
|13||Sonawane Priyanka Balu||SE Information Technology|
|14||Bare Arti Rajendra||TE Information Technology|
|15||Chintamani Shrinidhi Sanjay||BE Information Technology|
|1||Mr. Sagar Eknath Mutekar||Sport & Physical Director|
|1||Deore Vaishnav Sanjay||Sports (SS)|
|2||Mule Pratik Suresh||NSS|
|3||Soni Kajal Santoshkumar||Cultural (CS)|
|07||Girl students Appointed by Principal|
|1||Jadhav Dipali Bhausaheb||Computer Engineering|
|2||Jadhav Gayatri Ramdas||Information Technology|
|08||General Secretary (GS)|
|1||Nagpure Kiran Ravindra||Mechanical Engineering|
|09||Ladies Representative (LR)|
|1||Thombare Priti Baburao||Civil Engineering|
Roles And Responsibilites
- Administer, enforce, and abide by the Student Council Constitution.
- Attend all official meetings and events.
- Preside over all meetings.
- Assist with the scheduling and preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Prepare and distribute agendas for all meetings.
- Oversee the running of all meetings; this includes following parliamentary procedure, facilitating discussion and preserving order.
- Prepare a program agenda at the beginning of each semester, which includes: calendar of events for the semester, campus issues to be addressed, and community service projects.
- Motivate students to participate in cultural activitie