1. The first objectives of the R & D is Mobilizing funds from various funding agencies for conducting FDP/Seminar/Workshop etc..
2. The second objectives of the R & D aiming significant number of patents through research in newly emerging areas of engineering including all multidisciplinary fields.
3. The third objectives of the R & D Getting funds from well-known funding agencies, each department takes interest in submitting their proposal regularly.
4. The fourth objectives of the R & D Motivating faculties and students to publish their papers in referred journals.
5. The fifth objectives of the R & D Encouraging students to exhibit their projects at leading expo.
6. The sixth objectives of the R & D Promoting Institute –Industry Instruction.